MOBILE APP DEVELOPER (MID)
Monthly salary (PLN)
Type of work
negotiable / net negotiable / gross
The roleWe implement in React.Native or Flutter. You will help us to further develop our award-winning and ground-breaking app for the community in Oman, which is already used by almost every third resident of the country. With us, you will also be engaged in many bold digital transformations and gain the skills to develop applications in an OpenShift/Cloud environment.
We offer you the freedom to take risks and responsibilities. We guarantee you influence over the architecture and the tools used and the opportunity to delight the customer with your ideas - if you feel like it!
- Good knowledge of mobile application development;
- Good knowledge of React.Native or Flutter;
- Experience in handling version control system like GIT;
- Familiarity with SQL language;
- Computer science degree (completed or in progress);
- English language skills at a level that enable working with English-speaking stakeholders;
- Very good teamwork skills and commitment;
- Willingness to work in an international environment.
Your nice to have experience and skills:
- Knowledge of other Web Frameworks: React, Angular, Vue.js;
- Knowledge of backend technologies like Node.js, Java;
- Familiarisation with Doker, Kubernetes and Cloud providers like AWS;
- Familiarisation with modern architectures like Microservices;
- Knowledge of databases: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle or No SQL tools like Elastic.
- hybrid or remote work to choose from,
- flexible working hours,
- independence and responsibility,
- personal development,
- teamwork and leadership support,
- innovative technologies,
- influence on the tools being used,
- ambitious, large-scale projects,
- short decision pathways,
- a modern office with outstanding coffee,
- excellent private healthcare package,
- life insurance,
- a Multisport card,
- informal working atmosphere.