JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Monthly salary (PLN)
Type of work
6 000 - 7 500 net 4 500 - 6 500 gross
- Implementation of research activities in the necessary areas.
- Analysis of technological trends and their impact on the solutions prepared for the client.
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of materials necessary for the implementation of activities.
- Daily support of team members and clients in data collection and analysis.
- Supporting consultants in the implementation of projects - preparing presentations, carrying out research.
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to learn and develop.
Your nice to have experience and skills:
- First work experience (internships) in business areas.
- Hybrid work and a modern office in Warsaw (right next to the Blue City shopping center).
- Tangible influence on the project in progress and decision-making regarding the technologies used,
- Working on diverse and international projects – from the financial industry and telecommunications to e-commerce!
- Short decision-making pathways,
- Working in a technological-consulting environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your impact – we aim to collectively shape our work environment, which is why we survey employee satisfaction 4 times a year and organize internal business update meetings twice a month,
- Comprehensive onboarding, including support from Buddy, who is not afraid to answer the most out-of-the-box questions,
- Excellent private healthcare package at Medicover,
- Life insurance and a Multisport card.