Areas we serve
Hyper-personalized experience to build customer loyalty and maximize cross- and up-selling practices
E-commerce has been the biggest winner of internet growth over the last 20 years. The 2020-21 pandemic boosted the industry and made it a part of everyone's daily life. The increasing prevalence of e-commerce means that there are new challenges in store. The latest e-commerce trends show that, first and foremost, it has to be accessible to all customers, regardless of their internet literacy and location. Sales and fulfilment processes need to be quick, optimized and transparent to customers.
Most e-commerce companies have traditionally built strong analytics and IT teams in house. The recent seismic shift in the IT workforce market and increasing complexity of the AI technologies mandates a change in this practice and makes implementing ready-to-use COTS products and assets much more cost-effective than trying to build them. The sector's importance will keep growing, but staying relevant and differentiated in this consolidating market prone to monopolization requires continuous innovation.
How can our AI-driven digital products improve the e-commerce sector?
- Customer segmentation with business-interpretable outcomes, actionable and ready for marketing automation
- Precisely targeted direct marketing based on real-time inputs
- Automated and fully configurable omnichannel customer service
- Intelligent assistants that discover the context of digital channels and self-optimize
- Innovative and streamlined UX/UI across all customer touchpoints
- Semantic analysis of documents, e-mails and transcripts to streamline customer contact, analyze e-commerce trends and competition, structuralize product catalogue management
- AI-derived automated performance insights and hints that allow to understand and manage the ever-increasing complexity of channel performance monitoring, price optimization, stock management and customer satisfaction improvement
- GDPR readiness for automated management and data security