Areas we serve
AI and ML to understand customer needs, improve their digital experience and automate document-heavy processes
Insurtechs that use advanced AI to calculate risk, provide personalized and flexible products, deliver intuitive UX across all channels have already started to make a dent in insurance revenues. Using data science in the insurance sector is a must.
In order to succeed, insurance companies need to follow the path of banks and telcos by focusing on building lean and digital-first organizations. Leveraging advanced analytics that operates on much broader datasets to change the underwriting processes and providing UX that is relevant to young customers is the way to go.
How can our AI-driven digital products improve the insurance sector?
- Customer segmentation with business-interpretable outcomes, actionable and ready for marketing automation
- Identification of non-typical patterns to spot potentially fraudulent customers
- Precisely targeted direct marketing based on real-time inputs
- In-depth insights from implementation of data science in insurance
- Fully digital policy sales process — from product recommendation to remote customer verification and digital contract signature
- Automated and fully configurable omnichannel claim processing
- Intelligent assistants that discover the context of digital channels and self-optimize
- Innovative and streamlined UX/UI across all customer touchpoints
- Semantic analysis of documents, e-mails and transcripts to streamline customer contact and optimize cooperation with insurance brokers
- GDPR readiness for automated management and data security