Areas we serve
Data monetization, advanced real-time marketing, and complete digitalization of sales and customer service processes
The technology-driven telecom sector has operated in the digital realm for the last 25 years. For almost the same period, telcos have been looking for ways to stay relevant and deliver value-added services instead of getting themselves relegated to pure connectivity providers. The growth of web content, gaming, e-commerce, digital banking, public e-services and customers' need to be able to enjoy all of them on the move has turned telcos into a digital backbone of modern civilization.
Telcos were also the first to embrace multi-year digital transformation programmes as far back as the early 2000s. They have invested millions and millions of dollars in CRMs, analytics, advanced charging and billing solutions. Today though, when customers' expectations are shaped by mobile apps and services that quickly evolve and bring new features every couple of weeks, telecom innovations need to be agile and flexible to stay relevant beyond just connectivity.
How can our AI-driven digital products improve the telecom sector?
- Customer segmentation with business-interpretable outcomes, actionable and ready for marketing automation
- Precisely targeted direct marketing based on real-time inputs
- A fully digital sales process that enhances telecom innovations— from product recommendation to remote customer verification and eSIM provisioning
- Automated and fully configurable omnichannel customer care
- Intelligent assistants that discover the context of digital channels and self-optimize
- Innovative and streamlined UX/UI across all customer touchpoints
- Semantic analysis of documents, e-mails and transcripts to streamline customer contact and optimize trouble ticket processing
- Automated AI-based customer data monetization to bring business value to partners
- GDPR readiness for automated management and data security