Areas we serve
Automated monitoring and prediction of natural and human-induced processes from space
Exponential growth of Earth observation data that has happened last years together with the development of new AI techniques enabled new opportunities to detect, monitor and predict what is or will be happening in the Earth. This growth shifted the emphasis from manual to automatic methods that can serve for huge datasets of satellite images which are collected every day.
Current high growth of the market of commercial applications based on satellite data shows a measurable value that Earth Observation can bring to the customers. On the other hand, in the analyses of satellite images there is a challenge to adapt to a new paradigm that introduces new area of applications, data processing methods and agile approaches preferred by the clients.
HOW CAN OUR PRODUCTS HELP YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS?
- In agriculture we can monitor soil and crop condition as well as detect anomalies at different scales to provide reliable data for precise farm management,
- For insurance companies we can deliver timely and accurate data on drought indicators, areas affected by natural disasters and predictions on crop yields,
- For oil & gas industry we can provide infrastructure monitoring together with oil spill detection,
- Within defence scope we can offer monitoring of area of interests and/or critical infrastructure,
- For environment protection we can deliver information on plant condition and biodiversity indicators as well as risk/damage maps related to natural hazards,
- Among marine applications we can assist with ship detection as well as ocean condition monitoring,
- To governmental sector we can contribute by providing reliable data on status of the infrastructure and urban planning.