Junior Business Analyst
You will support our sales and consulting team in supporting the implementation of projects for clients. Your responsibilities will include both research tasks, preparing sales presentations and supporting consultants in the implementation of projects.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Implementation of research activities in the necessary areas.
- Analysis of technological trends and their impact on the solutions prepared for the client.
- Supporting the sales team in the preparation of materials necessary for the implementation of activities.
- Daily support of team members and clients in data collection and analysis.
- Supporting consultants in the implementation of projects - preparing presentations, carrying out research.
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured approach to problem solving.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- First work experience (internships) in business areas.
SEE WHAT PERKS WE’VE PREPARED FOR YOU:
- Hybrid work and a modern office in Warsaw (right next to the Blue City shopping center).
- Tangible influence on the project in progress and decision-making regarding the technologies used,
- Working on diverse and international projects – from the financial industry and telecommunications to e-commerce!
- Short decision-making pathways,
- Working in a technological-consulting environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Your impact – we aim to collectively shape our work environment, which is why we survey employee satisfaction 4 times a year and organize internal business update meetings twice a month,
- Comprehensive onboarding, including support from Buddy, who is not afraid to answer the most out-of-the-box questions,
- Excellent private healthcare package at Medicover,
- Life insurance and a Multisport card.